In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

It's not the animation that matters

The message got across and that's the best impact you can have on a viewer. I'm terribly sorry for the loss and hope everyone whom she has affected will recoup. But your style is good, it's very smooth and simple. It's easy to look at unlike most other flash movies that try so hard to outdo each other graphically that it becomes just cluttered with crap, you have one focus and you know how to emphasise it.

Hulk Score GOALS! Hulk Score GOALS!

It was okay

I didn't see anything special there... just seemed to average to me.

Scorer responds:

Pretty average review too man, but thanks for the score.

The Chicken or the egg! The Chicken or the egg!

The egg came first

Not for the reasons stated in that flash movie but because it was a crossbreed which resulted in an egg. People who say the chicken came first are uneducated morons.

Mario Bros: Remastered Mario Bros: Remastered

That's awesome

i like the skating, it's just a little slow. Either way great. :)

SMW - KR 1 - Re mastered SMW - KR 1 - Re mastered

well i rated honeslty

Graphics, were not yours just sprites.
Style meh it wasn't the worse but still sucked.
Sound here is where i thought you were doing ok but some bits went without sounds and kinda sucked.
Violence none.
Humor none.
overall was quite crap so there you go :)

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

WOW FRONT PAGE

didn't you just submit a short while ago ? lol Tom Fulp is getting faster at picking movies out. i really liked the style i cant even imagine how you done those graphics in flash. This movie was really funny can we expect a second part ?

z vzcvxcv z vzcvxcv

Cheek my profile!

i like it nearly all 7's humor 4 even though it wasn't meant 2 b funny you know some gets hot in the head lol too bad it was too short then again it is about quality not quantity. you could work on the graphics more andd detail nad shade.

Penis Song vs Dildo Ditty Penis Song vs Dildo Ditty

LOL

This is funny shit maybe if you made all the graphics the same style it would b better

TmsT responds:

Tee hee, you said "shit" ^___^

SAR in Dr.BO Episode 2 SAR in Dr.BO Episode 2

I remember a while ago i watched the 1st one...

...about nearly half a year i think it's been ive seen some amazing improvements in everything the graphics are better and the humor just got funnier i hope you get a front page good luck (p.s i voted 5)

SecretAgentRege responds:

Wow, you remember that? :) That was the end of December last year! There have been improvement.. The first Dr.BO was my first flash ever!

Thanks for noticing and the review

SAR. in DrBo:Ep2 - Teaser SAR. in DrBo:Ep2 - Teaser

I remember a while ago i watched the 1st one...